Javelin Tub and Sink Treatment 946 mL (JL1000)
Javelin - Tub and Sink Drain Treatment (JL1000)
Attacks clogs to restore drain lines to full flow capacity. Javelin - Tub and Sink Drain Treatment is the strongest liquid alkaline, non-sulfuric drain opener on the market.
- Heavier than any liquid alkaline drain opener -- It bores right through standing water to the clog where it is needed -- others aren't as heavy and become diluted before hitting the clog
- Maximum Strength --Twice as strong as any alkaline drain opening in a liquid form on the market today
- Safe on plumbing -- compatible with PVC, cast iron, copper, and ABS drain lines, rubber seals, porcelain and is safe for use in grease traps and septic systems
- Fresh lemon scent --deodorizes as it cleans, unlike acid-based openers
- Opens clogs formed by paper, clothing, cigarette butts and cooking grease in kitchen and food processing areas in one shot - others require repeat applications
- Quickly restores fouled grease traps
- Opens and maintains drain lines in HVAC condensate pans
- Maintains drinking fountin lines and opens bathroom clogs formed by soap scum and hair in showers and sinks without any harsh odours
- specially formulated to dissolve material buildup in x-ray film processing drain lines
Previously sold as Clearline (YL4800) & So-Drox (DL1560) in Canada.